Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
50% of the total will be due to confirm the booking.
The balance is due 7 days prior to arrival
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Uptown Backpackers is located up one flight of stairs above a convenience store and provides a fully equipped kitchen for all guests' use. Free WiFi and There are laundry facilities on-site
These spacious rooms are heated and include high quality innerspring Mattresses and bed linens. All guests have access to shared bathroom facilities.
Office hours - 8:30am to 9:00pm.
Payment is due when checking in.
CANCELLATIONS - A cancellation fee of 1 night is applied if cancelled within 24 hours. Your reservation must be cancelled by midnight, 24-hours prior to your arrival date.
Anytime after that we can charge the first nights accommodation. Also you must cancel via Hostelworld.
Should you wish to shorten a reservation after arrival the cost of the entire stay may still be payable. Charges are at the discretion of management.
*Quiet hours are at 10 PM, also there is limited alcohol consumption allowed after this time.
* Check out - 10AM. If you want to stay longer, you will need to purchase another night's stay before 10 AM. * We provide all linen. No sleeping bags to be used in beds. * No smoking in rooms or anywhere inside the building - smoking is allowed outside the building. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 기구 및 용구
- 헤어 드라이기
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 카페
- 짐 보관 가능
- 팩스 서비스
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 닌텐도 Wii
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>