Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
This property has a cancellation policy of 1 day. Failure to cancel within the time results in a cancellation fee equal to the first night of stay.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is located in Figueira da Foz 200 meters from the beach.The best option for you if you want a holiday by the beach. Surf zone, fishing and 15 minutes from the International Rowing Course and Canoeing of Montemor-o-Velho.
The Hostel consists of 3 floors with garden throughout the surrounding area. The first floor has a reception and a bar with television, tables and sofas where you can socialise with other guests. On the second floor has a kitchen for exclusive use of guests and a terrace with free use barbecue. On the third floor has a magnificent terrace with a privileged view over the sea where you can relax and soak up the sun.
UAU Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
In bunk rooms, reservations must be made in order to have one person per bed, reservations are only accepted if the number of persons is equal to the number of beds.
The twin rooms have 2 single beds, reservations must be made in order to have one person per bed, only bookings are accepted where the number of people is equal to the number of beds.
Double rooms have 1 double bed, in this room only bookings are accepted for 1 or 2 people.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Please email or call if you will be late.
Towels available for 2 euro.
Breakfast available for 3,00 euros, must be booked until 20:00 the day before. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 솥 / 냄비
- 야외 테라스
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 카드 전화
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>