Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
*Mahebourg An authentic small town*
We are situated at 120 meters (5mins) of walking distance to all public amenities such as restaurants, markets, banks, shops, post office, bus terminal, waterfront
Mahebourg is a small historical town that has kept its Mauritian lifestyle.
*Tyvabro Guest house*
Tyvabro offers you an enchanting environment, a cozy family atmosphere with a unique welcome from the heart of a Mauritian family hospitality.
All rooms have individual air conditioning unit, ceiling fan, TV/DVD, electronic safe, Mini-fridge, private shower/WC.
A common living room where facilities for making coffee, tea and chocolate drinks is made available freely by Tyvabro.
A hearty breakfast with fresh bread and fruits will be served on the terrace facing and overlooking the picturesque view of river La Chaux the seas, the Cavendish Bridge and Lion Mountain.
*Service at Tyvabro Guest house*
The house proposes different activities and excursions such as:
~ Transfer from and to the airport
~ Luggage room at the reception
~ Car Rental, bicycle
~ Discover the island with guide driver
~ Excursion around the nearby island with BBQ with professional boatman
~ internet access
~More activities and informations are available at the Reception desk
Two guide drivers, Nadeem and Hassen are at your service having good knowledge and long experience in the domain and recommended by many tourist guide. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 헤어 드라이기
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>