Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We host young people from all over the world because we like to discover the world. We offer our guests all the facilities you'll need to enjoy a pleasant stay in Rome. At your disposal you'll find a warm and fully equipped kitchen to cook quick lunches and eat in good company.
Some of the best features of our hostel:
- Free hot showers at any time
- Supermarket around the corner
- All non-smoking bedrooms
- Great walking tours
- Safe paid car parking nearby
- Free city maps
We accept just the reservation for at least 3nights during Christmas and New Year's Eve period (only stays from Dec 30-Jan 2)
You should give us 72 hours notice of your cancellation by email or fax. Failing to do so will result in a one-night charge on your card.
We don't accept phone cancellations!!!!!!
The fee, not included in hotel rate, must be paid cash at check in time.
We hope you will enjoy your visit in Rome together with us... .
Two Ducks Hostel
Roma 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 온수 샤워
- 헤어 드라이기
- 인터넷 사용
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>