Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Breakfast at Tullaleagan Guesthouse is to be savoured, guests can choose from a selection of hot options including the Traditional Irish Breakfast and a selection of continental options, such as cereals, yoghurt, juices, fresh fruit and tea and coffee. Breakfast is complimentary. Enjoy Silvia's home cooked dinner each evening, perfect after a busy day exploring.
Tullaleagan Guesthouse is the perfect location from which to explore the attractions of Connemara, including Aughnanure Castle, The Quiet Man Bridge, Inchagoill, Roundstone, Kylemore Abbey, Connemara National Park and Clifden. Nearby amenities and facilities include, hiking, fishing, golfing cycling and riding, there is something for everyone. Wander about Oughterard village, just 7kms away with its pubs, restaurants and quaint little shops.
Check-in from 3-6pm (unless otherwise arranged)
Check out 11am
Cancellation policy is 48hrs in advance.
We accept payment by cash only.
Tullaleagan Guesthouse is a no smoking home.
Children under 4yrs stay for free when sharing with their parents.
German Spoken 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 아기침대 제공
- 헤어 드라이기
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>