Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
If you choose to have your stay at our hostel we guarantee you will have an unforgettable experience being part of our family, sharing our traditions and of course come with the desire to enjoy every time.
We are located in a quiet and safe neighborhood, within the heart of the Puerto Iguazu City (close to several shops and services like banks, bus station, supermarkets, exchange bureau, and bars or restaurants).
We offer you different rooms with all the services that a tourist might request, as we said we do our best to make the guest feel comfortable and pleased with our facilities (see air conditioning, housekeeping service, etc.) we also advise our guests about the different tourist spots and attractions.
IMPORTANT: All our prices are in USD but if you want to pay in Argentinean pesos, it will be in the 'blue' exchange rate of the corresponding day.
ALSO WE EXCHANGE CURRENCIES!
Tucan Hostel's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
The reception is open from 8:00 to 23:00.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 솥 / 냄비
- 야외 수영장
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 타월 대여
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>