Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Surrounded by the fantastic mountains and forested gorges of the Tsitsikamma, this gem of an establishment is situated in the quaint Storms River Village. The first of its kind, the cozy little Tube 'n Axe Backpackers Lodge boasts a range of comfortable and affordable accommodation with inviting double rooms, an elevated bush camp, large dorm beds and plenty of secluded camp sites.
The Lodge offers a full al le Carte menu.
A vibey African bush style entertainment and bar area equipped with big screen satellite TV, pool table, table soccer and bungee chords for those about to jump, will ensure that nights and sports afternoons are action-packed!
Star Gazers can nestle up in a quiet garden hammock while the gumboots kick up the African dust around the bonfire pit.
Friendly staff will point you in the right direction as you prepare to take on the Storms River Adventure Tubing, World's Highest Bungee, Waterfall Zip Slides, Canopy Tours, Snorkeling, Mountain Biking and a host of other fantastic adventures that the Tsitsikamma has to offer. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- 안전 금고
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 세탁 시설
- 셔틀 버스
- 인터넷 사용
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
- 식사 이용가능
- 테이블 축구
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>