Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We know the little things are important to you like a clean room, a high pressure hot shower, crisp clean white sheets, a chilled AC, and a filling healthy breakfast. We make these things our focus everyday so you feel truly at home with us.
We are located in the quiet Nyaniba estates area of Osu. Osu is primarily known for the busy Oxford street which forms one of the top areas in the city for both locals and travelers to visit while in Accra for Shopping, dining, and clubbing. We are located about a 5 minute walk from the main street, in a residential area. The view from our rooftop bar gives a good perspective of the neighborhood and you can see Osu mall a ways off.
We have 3 basic room types from our comfortable standard room to our wow factor amazing Deluxe rooms. We took our time on the décor, styling and finishing touches and you will be amazed when you walk through the door into your room. Our rooms are not overly decorated and everything was hand-picked to make the placement and experience count. We have warm colors with light colored woods, tiles, and African artwork.
Tropical Enclave Hotel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
24 hours reception and security.
Children under the age of 12 years are allowed to stay in room with adults with no charges.
Extra guest in room is for $20 USD. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 케이블 TV
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>