Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have loads of things to do like Trekking, Dip in the sea, Bon fire, Music, Volley ball fun games and much more.
Come, Indulge in a calm, serene environment enjoying sunrise and sunset. Engage in lots of things to do. Connect with new friends.
We speak your language!
Please note that the entire property runs out of Solar. Hot water and AC is available only for 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the evening. Your co-operation is expected with this.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation Policy : 7 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 12:00 to 23:00. Early check in required it is purely based on availability.
3. Check out before 10:00 am.
4. Property will call / email you for the prepayment - Online transfer has to be made. Credit card isn’t accepted.
5. Reception working hours 09:00-23:00.
6. Age Restriction: guests should be below 40 years old.
7. All sorts of drugs are strictly prohibited, if anyone found with drugs, will be handed over to police.
8. Kindly stick on to hostel rules and regulations.
9. For any sorts of issues with the online banking we are not responsible unless until it is not credited to our account.
10. WIFI connectivity is purely based on the network connectivity.
11. No pets are allowed.
12. Apart from the mentioned facilities, rest everything will be on additional cost and purely based on availability.
13. Guest has to carry valid ID proof upon check in.
14. Strictly No Smoking and Alcohol inside the accommodation. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 뜨거운 욕조
- 솥 / 냄비
- 아기침대 제공
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 카드 전화
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 식사 이용가능
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>