Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
For group reservation will required a 50% deposit payment upon confirmation and balance payment 50% to be settled 01 weeks before the actual arrival date.
Minimum 01 days prior the actual arrival date, a name list of the group will need to provide to the hotel for room registration purpose and breakfast arrangement. Besides, all room key card will issue to the group leader upon check in.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
~ No smoking in the premise
~ No food inside the dorm area
~ May buy outside food and consume at ground floor sharing cafe area for
~ Be considerate to others dorm guest
~ Always close and open door soft and gently
~ Talk softly
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our sleeping pod is all equipped with pod temperature sensor, USB & international charger plug, with own lighting and also a ventilation fan. Those sleeping pods are all by our own design and own installation with the main purpose to bring up guest privacy level and security level. To offer a nice and comfortable rest time to our backpacker/solo traveler.
We provide our guest with basic amenities such as toothbrush& toothpaste, towel, soap, disposable slipper, earplug (upon request) and also unlimited bottle drinking water.
We keep our place clean and tidy, in order to offer a comfy and affordable sleep for our guest.
- Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival day. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
- Check in from 15:00 to 23: 00.
- Check out from 07:00 to 12:00.
- Reception Working Hours: 7:00 ~ 1:00.
- Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. Extra service fee 3% if pay with credit card.
- Taxes not included - A tourist tax of RM 10 per room (ONLY FOR PRIVATE ROOMS) per night is applied to all foreign guests. This tax is not included in the room rate and must be paid upon check-in. Guests with a valid Malaysian Identity Card or valid permanent residents MY PR Card are exempted.
- Breakfast included.
- Lockout from 22:00 until 07:00.
- We do not accept customers younger than 18 years old years of age in Dorm Rooms.
Private Rooms are available；No extra charge for sharing existing bed with parent or guardian below 7years old. Otherwise will charge RM 38 per child per bed.
- Non-smoking. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 온수 샤워
- 헤어 드라이기
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 짐 보관 가능
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
- 식사 이용가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>