Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The building is an old Italian stile villa, constructed in 1910. The villa has three floors and two green gardens at both sides. The house has a kitchen in the underground floor and is connected to the back part of the house where is one of the green gardens, where you can have breakfast or other meals at reasonable prices.
There are two chimney rooms in the underground and ground floor. Common area is located on the ground floor and has ample space to welcome many people, one computer and free wireless internet . The vintage stile of the common area offers a relaxing environment.
In the entire second floor are situated the dorm rooms. Red Room has 6 bunk beds, Purple room has 5 bunk beds, Yellow room has 2 bunk beds, Green room has 3 bunk beds and the Private room has one double bed
There is also a solarium terrace on the roof.
Cancellation policy: 24h advance notice
Late cancellation or no-show – one night charge
Payment upon arrival by cash only
Check in from 14.00
Check out before 11.00
Taxes included 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 채용 정보 게시판
- 카드 전화
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 우편 서비스
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
- 식사 이용가능
- 나이트 클럽
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>