Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Tralee, the capital town of Kerry and gateway to this beautiful, friendly County offers the family and budget traveller an absolute plethora of activities and amenities – all within walking distance of Tralee Holiday Lodge. Visitor attractions include a modern museum, medieval exhibition centre, art & craft exhibitions, indoor swimming, fitness and sports centers, snooker hall, children play centres, Town park, greyhound track, pitch & putt course, horse racing and of course it hosts the famous International Rose of Tralee Festival. Tralee abounds with vibrant night-life, the pubs offer a variety of entertainment with anything from traditional music to jazz & blues on the menu. Speaking of menus, Tralee’s many excellent restaurants offer a delightful array of the fine food and wines for you to enjoy. Together with exciting night clubs, concerts, variety shows, cinema complex and theater it all adds up to make Tralee the premier visitor center unmatched any where in Ireland.
Tralee Holiday Lodge facilities Include:
All rooms en-suite
Free to air TV
Continental breakfast every morning.
Self catering kitchen with spacious dining area.
Private Car park - off street parking
Safe deposit facility
Check In: 15:00-23:00
Check Out: 10.30 am
Method of Payment upon arrival: Cash or credit card.
Continental Breakfast is included.
Taxes are included.
Cancellation Policy: The guest can cancel free of charge if the cancellation date is more than 2 days before the the arrival date. The guest will be charged fore the first night if they cancel within 2 days before the arrival date. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- 자전거 주차장
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>