Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Train station B&B is located in a nice building just few steps from Venezia Mestre train station (trains and buses).
This is a perfect location as you are away form the tourist crowd but the travel times to reach Venice is 10 minutes with a frequency of a train every 5 minutes and a bus every 10 minute and night buses guaranteed.
The area is nice, quiet and many Venetian live here. Bars, shops and restaurants are nearby.
Our structure, as well as offering elegant rooms in Venetian style with original decorations, includes relaxation areas with two comfortable large terraces, the use of the kitchen, the possibility to park inside of the building, preferably on request, and free internet access present throughout the house.
Train Station B&B Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 96 h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be total reservation charged of your stay.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 3 EUR per person per night
No Breakfast .
Child friendly. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 타월 포함
- 아기침대 제공
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 인터넷 사용
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>