Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Set 500 metres from Venezia Mestre Train Station, Train Station Property offers rooms with free Wi-Fi in Marghera. Within 500 metres of the property, guests can find bars, restaurants, shops and clubs.
With a locker and an individual reading light, rooms also have a spacious wardrobe with key. The shared bathroom comes with shower.
Venice is one train stop from Property Train Station, while Treviso is 30 km away. Venice Marco Polo Airport is a 15-minute drive from the property. It is possible to rent towels in the property at at low price.
Little basic property very close to the nearest station to Venice very center: Venice-Mestre train station (only 8 mins from the center).
Very quiet area
Good restaurant / pizza at 5 mins walk (family run - very affordable prices)
Laundry-mat at 1 min.
Pubs for young people few steps away.
No curfew, linen almost free.
Check In: from 02.00 pm until 06.00 pm
Check Out: 10.00 am
Cancellation Policy: 3 days
Credit Cards not accepted
Breakfast not Included
City Taxes not Included (1.40 euro extra per person per night)
Air conditioning - from may 15th to sep 10th - € 3.00 / pax / night
Please note property might ask pre-authorizations for credit cards, if card is not valid your booking might be cancelled 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 조식 포함되지 않음
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>