Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our house is the perfect place to land in UlaanBaatar before making your way to Central, East, West, North or South Mongolia. We are just a short walk to the main avenue where there are many shops, restaurants, pubs, cafes and banks. We recommend staying 3 to 5 nights in UB to make the most out of what the city has to offer, but also take time to plan your trip into nature. We can discuss your chosen route before or after you arrive.
Our tours are always a maximum of two jeeps. You will not end up in a convoy of tourist mini vans. In the same spirit, we will prioritize your sleeping arrangements to be in nomad-owned gers instead of tourist ger camps (unless you prefer otherwise). We have kept close relationships with local nomad families over several years, you might even end up in one of our relatives’ ger!
We pride ourselves in the tailored tours we are able to offer, for groups or solo travelers. Please get in touch with any questions you might have!
Tours that we organize:
-Short trips to Terelj national park, Khustai national park, Elsen Tasarkhai (Mongol Els) mini gobi,
-Tour to Gobi desert
-Tours to Central part of Mongolia
-Tours to north, east and west parts of Mongolia
-Horse trekking in Terelj National park and in Eight lakes
-Home stay with nomad family
-City tour … etc.
/Please send an e-mail for the details/
The guesthouse has kitchen, common room and outdoor area where it’s easy to meet people if you are travelling alone.
FREE BREAKFAST is available daily from 7 am -10 am. Parking space can be found in the garage of the guesthouse for free of charge. Laundry service at the guesthouse is also in handy.
For your safety, our staff are always on the premises and we have 24 hour security cameras. You can find lockers for your valuables.
Basic stuff that we provide like everyone for free of charge: Breakfast, WiFi and internet, 24-hour hot shower, luggage storage and lockers (even during your trip or after check-out), maps, information and recommendations, linen, guide book lending, car and bicycle parking, hairdryer… just ask!
Airport transfer: Possible pick up and drop off service. Please get in touch.
Train station transfer: Free of charge.
On the south west side from the main entrance of Gandan Monastery in a few hundred meters.
Town Yard Hostel, door No 4, Orkhon street No 5, 16th Khoroo, Bayangol district, Ulaanbaatar. You can find us on google maps and maps.me. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
1위, 국가별 수상 호스텔 Mongolia
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>