Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Overlooking the Old City moat, we are a short walk to Saturday and Sunday Walking Streets, Chiang Mai Night Bazaar and the nightlife areas. We are also close to the Airport and the best shopping. Opposite the Hostel is the local market where you can find delicious Thai food.
We offer free Wifi, Continental/Thai/American breakfast and good coffee.
All our rooms are air-conditioned, with shared shower and bathroom, the newest, comfiest beds and pillows, 24-Hour Reception/ Security.
Our Tour Desk can help you with all you bookings and our friendly staff can give you all the best advice on where to go and what to see in Chiang Mai. We are here to help and look forward to welcoming you.
1) Check in from 13:00 pm
2) Check out 11:00 am, late checkout penalties apply.
3) Reception working hours: 6:00 – 24:00 (midnight)
4) Payment on Arrival: Cash and credit card
5) This property has a 7 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
6) Breakfast is not included. Hostel offers breakfast at 100-150 baht/person
7) NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area
8) We only accept guests at the age of 18 years old or more only.
9) Rude, whiny, pushy, condescending and/or douchey guests will not be tolerated.
10) If you have any problems at all during your stay, please come find our staff and we’ll make it right! 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 타월 포함
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>