Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
50% payment at booking and ballance due 30 days before arrival.
Free cancellation 30 days before arrival. No refund for reductions in number of guests.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
For his beautiful nature, whales passage, abundance of art galleries and perfect waves Todos Santos is also called “Pueblo magico” (Magic village) that’s why we loved it from the first day. It’s a small village but full of life with music festival, cine festival with many good restaurants and nice bars. It’s the perfect place for excursion, hiking, beach life, yoga and enjoy nature.
Our hostel is close to the center on the way to the beach so it’s the perfect place to relax, surf, discover the village and enjoy the real Mexican lifestyle. We can also help you organizing many different activities as whale watching, tequila tasting, mountain excursions, surf lessons, bike trips. We have shared rooms with comfortable bunk beds and lockers, each one of them with a big window directly to the garden. Canvas tend surrounded by nature with lot of room and really cozy. One double bedroom with queen bed with color inspired by Mexican culture.
Todos Santos Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 08:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 08:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 19.00%
Breakfast not included.
The reception service is open from 08.00 to 23.00
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 솥 / 냄비
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 카드 전화
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>