Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
The main rule is respect among all. If any person in the group breaks an object owned by the hostel, it will be responsible for the extra charge.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We love the art, music and gastronomy of Peru.
Photographic routes, gastronomic workshops and musical events are some of the surprises that you can find ...
Live the authentic Lima and enjoy it as a true traveler!
Located in a main avenue with good connections to visit all Lima by bus or taxi.
We have two private rooms (double bed) and a mixed room with two bunk beds for 4 people and all with shared bathroom.
Includes WIFI, kitchen use, hot shower, towels, soap, fruit breakfast included. We have a store so you can buy alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Tierras Viajeras Hostel Cultural Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 12:00
Check out 11:00
Payment upon arrival by cash.
We accept payment by debit or credit visa card.
The reception is open 24 hours per day.
No curfew. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 시티 투어
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 셔틀 버스
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
- 식사 이용가능
- 자동 판매기
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 나이트 클럽
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>