Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The house is full of character and has an unique atmosphere! It is friendly, warm and relaxed !
The house also has a beautiful and spacious garden!
*We have done a lot of works in the last months to meet all the regulations and all safety measures you would expect when travelling and staying in a guesthouse. We have tried our best to keep the amazing feeling of travelling !
We hope you will enjoy the new concept!
The Yellow House - Terms & Conditions
Due to COVID-19 the kitchen and garden are closed.
The reception only opens for check ins so please send us a message with your estimated time of arrival.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 2 p.m. until 10 p.m (only by previous arrangement).
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.00 EUR per person per night 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 기구 및 용구
- 온수 샤워
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 24 시간 경비
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 타월 대여
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>