Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Deposit payment 50% at reservation.
50% at check-in
Cancellation 1 week prior to arrival
No show the balance will be fully charged
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
A group of 10 persons sharing twin or double rooms (5 rooms)
Please contact property directly if further rooms are required.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The royal Palace, Museums, Opera House, Theatres and major attractions are all within walking distance. Close by to the Plaza del Sol and Plaza Mayor.
The Walt Madrid provides 30 Private rooms with italien rain showers, air-conditioning, mini-bar, complimentary tea and coffee, UBS facility, flat screen TV. Family Suites also offer a small kitchen. Some rooms include private terraces.
Buffet breakfast up to 10h and small tapas served all day.
Private on-site bar with outdoor patio, 24 hour reception and service.
All day work space available.
Most of all we provide a caring team which are there to make your visit to Madrid the best possible!
The Walt Madrid Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15.00 to 23.00
Check out before 11.30
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Breakfast not included
24 hours reception.
Pet are not allowed
Sanitary Pass Appreciated 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 아기침대 제공
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 인터넷 카페
- 직통 다이얼 전화
- 팩스 서비스
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>