Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We’re located just a few minutes’ walk from the world-famous Bondi Beach in an area full of lively cafes, restaurants and bars. Sydney City and the shops at Bondi Junction are just a quick bus or train ride away. Relax, soak up the sun and stretch out on the white sand. The Village Bondi Beach is the perfect place to embrace the Aussie beach lifestyle.
CHRISTMAS/NEW YEAR 2019/2020 SPECIAL TERMS:
NO check-in/check-out Policy: 25th December, 26th December, 31st December, 1st January.
This means over Christmas, everyone will need to be checked in by 24th December and can’t check-out until the 27th. Over New Year, everyone will be in by December 30th and can’t check-out until 2nd January.
PAYMENTS: All the payments for bookings made in these period will be taken on the 1st of December 2019. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 기구 및 용구
- 솥 / 냄비
- 온수 샤워
- 채용 정보 게시판
- 카드 전화
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 우편 서비스
- 짐 보관 가능
- 자동 판매기
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>