Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
From the moment you are greeted by Mr David Tam who can speak English fluently and be happy to help you out, you will experience a cordial welcome. Familiar with top international business travelers and backpackers, The Vancouver has, over the years, established an enviable reputation for understated exclusivity.
The Vancouver has all the advantages of a large establishment, yet exudes the warmth, intimacy and attention to details, which only a privately owned hotel can afford. It truly is a grand hotel in miniature.
HOTEL FEATURES INCLUDED:
Free Wireless internet access with a Laptop
Free Breakfast ( warm baguette/ butter/ cheese/ eggs/ coffee/ tea,.)
Free Use PC access internet in the lobby/ 24h
Free Wi-fi internet access in the room
Free Welcome drinks
Free Towels, Linens and Blankets
Free Book exchange
Free Maps and Advice
Free Local calls
Free Satellite TV
Free Luggage storage
Free Shower + towels after check out for await bus/ train
A credit/ debit card is required to secure your reservation at The Vancouver Hotel. If cancelled later up to 3 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the first night will be charged.
Credit cards accepted: Visa, Master
Foreign currency exchange
Scooters/ motorbikes/ bicycles for rent
Domestic and International Flights
Train and Open Bus Tickets to Hue....SaiGon
Daily tourist bus back to Hanoi
Travel information/ Organize tours 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 뜨거운 욕조
- 안전 금고
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 천정 환풍기
- 카드 전화
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 비즈니스 센터
- 셔틀 버스
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 우편 서비스
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>