Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
cancellation 1 weeks before arrival date
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please notice us the estimate arrival time( pls. state am. or pm.)
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
*Please note that* we are not in the old city area (Temples and Khaosarn rd) But we are in the center of the new Bangkok where business, shopping, nightlife, embassies, skytrain, subway and public transportations are located -- Urbanized area.
Only 50 mins from the airport by Airport Rail Link + Skytrain only THB 40 (around USD 1). -- More details, pls click on our 'Map & Direction' tab.
*Due to recent issues about our beds, we have improved by providing firmer and more comfortable mattress*
The Urban Age Hostel is the perfect choice for visitors coming to Bangkok city. As run by 'Thai helpful owners', we will make you feel right at home. If you are not sure where to start, our staff will be brimming over with ideas on how to make the most of your Bangkok experience. Also, when you have had enough of the big city rush, make yourself at home in our hostel, which is small and cozy.
An oasis of hospitality, it is ready to satisfy the needs of those traveling for leisure or business, who want to stay in a budget and urban hostel. We offer a clean and safe environment where you can come and go freely into the surrounding area day and night.
The Urban Age Hostel is located in one of the best locations in the city, Silom Street, which is the main central business district (CBD) in Bangkok. There are shops, stalls, malls, multi-cultural cuisine and nightlife, to keep you entertained! Even at night, the streets have a lot to offer. This includes the fabulous Patpong Market and local Bangrak Market, both within walking distance. You will find a plethora of fashion, arts, crafts, furniture, international foods, antiques, music and souveniors. Furthermore, there are local and international banks, currecy exchanges, hospitals, airline offices and embassies just a short distance from us. Let's just say, all you are looking for is here.
FREE bed linen & towel, coffee/tea/cocoa 24 hrs a day, Bangkok city map, Wi-fi (in room and lobby 24 hrs), Travel Information, Book exchange
1 minute walk to Bangkok Christian Hospital
3 minute walk to local day-time market (Soi 5, 10)
3 minute walk to Night market (Patpong)
5 minute walk to Saladeang Skytrain station
5 minute walk to Central Silom Complex Mall
7 minute walk to Silom Underground Train/Subway
10-15 minute walk to Taiwan and Myanmar embassy
30 minute to Pantip Plaza (The premiere computer mall in Bangkok)
-Other attractions: Grand Palace, Wat Pho, Wat Arun, China Town, Museums, all are reachable by skytrain and public boat
-Other shopping sites: MBK, Siam Paragon, Central World, Pratunam are reachable within 5 minutes on the Skytrain.
- Shared bathrooms
- Every room has air-conditioning
- Provided bed includes a firm mattress, pillow, sheets, blankets and towels
- Electric plug sockets are provided in all rooms
- Safety box and lockers are provided.
- Wifi in room for free 24 hrs
**Please select your 'arrival time' very carefully and as accurately as possible before confirming the booking with hostelworld, so that we can provide for your check in**
However, there are a few limitations:
- Not every room has a window (rooms with a window are subject to availability)
- This is a smoke-free hostel. Smoking outdoors only.
- This is a six floor hostel but there is no elevator. (Dorm room is on 6th floor)
- Credit card are not accepted (Thai Baht only) and full payment must be paid upon arrival
- No outside visitors allowed in the guest rooms upstairs.
- Please note that we always try our best to make your stay pleasant.
- We only accept the bookings made with Credit Card ( You need to pay the deposit online through your Valid Credit Card); otherwise , the bookings cannot be guaranteed. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 안전 금고
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 천정 환풍기
- 헤어 드라이기
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>