Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
1st nights charge is processed at the time of the reservation and becomes non-refundable.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We require a valid passport from our guests who would like to stay in the dormitory at check-in, dormitory guests must be at least 18 years old.
Open 24hours, no curfew, 1 minute from beach, in the center of the Art-Deco- and Nightlife district, Kitchen, BBQ, big swimming pool, Clean rooms all with air conditioning, private bathroom and phone, free linen. 'Gorgeous rooms' (Hostels USA) 'Darn worth the extra $1' (Lonely Planet)
All rooms are air conditioned and have their own bathroom and telephone. Private rooms have cable tv. The private room for 4 persons has 2 queen size (double-) beds, and not 4 separate beds.
If you book beds in the dormitory then we will do our best to honor your request to stay in the same room or to share your room only with females/males. Unfortunately in peak season this is not always possible.
We are just a few steps to the beach, between Ocean Drive and Lincoln Road.
Exactly located across the street from the new Convention Hotel ('Loews Hotel') and near the Miami Beach Convention Center.
Our rates do not include the taxes of 14%.
If you can not show up for your reservation please cancel your reservation per email at least 3 days prior your arrival date to avoid the charge of 1 nights stay and taxes to your credit card.
Taxes of 14% are not included in the quoted rates.
We require a valid passport from our guests who would like to stay in the dormitory at check-in.
We might take pre-authorizations on credit card and reservations that are not secured with a working credit card might get cancelled. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 안전 금고
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>