Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Trip Hostel has the perfect combination of good vibes and comfort. It’s owned and operated by three young Punta del Este locals that go out of their way to make sure you enjoy your stay. There is a fully-equipped kitchen, BBQ areas, a rooftop terrace, and a common area with cable TV. into the hostel to enjoy in our bar.
Our exclusive bar has nightly drink specials, summertime Happy Hour drinks, and the best atmosphere to party before enjoying a night out at the local clubs. We offer a unique handcrafted beer sold only in our bar. For your entertainment, we have instruments you can play, and if you are lucky you’ll catch a live reggae-ska concert!
-Multilingual staff (Spanish, English, French & Portuguese spoken)
-Cancellation Policy: 48hours
-Credit cards accepted
-Hot Water 24/7
-Heating & air conditioning in all rooms
-Bed sheets included
-24hr reception (please email us if you are checking in later than 8pm)
*No one under 18 years old is allowed 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>