Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It has three large apartment style rooms. The largest contains two king size beds; one in it's own separate loft. The middle room has two very comfortable beds (one queen and one king), and the last room has one raised king size bed, all rooms also contain a fold down sofa bed.
Each room is large, clean, and luxurious with a full service washroom, large flat screen TV, full cable access, DVD player, sound system, air conditioning, refrigerator access, and wireless internet.
All rooms face the ocean and are connected to a large sundeck with an outdoor sound-system. You can see the surf conditions in the morning and watch a gorgeous sunset in the evening without even leaving your room!
Surfboards are available for rent. Surf lessons are offered as well. If surfing isn't your thing, Jet Skis, Kayaks, and snorkeling equipment are all available for rent, too! A communal scooter is available free of charge.
The atmosphere is friendly, easygoing, and laid back. English, Chinese, and Taiwanese speaking. Want a guided van tour of the area? We can do that too! Just mention it in advance and it will be arranged - see 'hostel conditions' information on this site for further details.
Guests will need to pay half of the total cost (10% to hostelworld.com inclusive) to secure booking.
i.e. pay 10% deposit to hostelworld.com, and pay 40% of the total cost via Paypal to Surfpad. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 케이블 TV
- 인터넷 사용
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>