Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are renowned for our warmth and friendliness. We will ensure your stay in Killarney is pleasant, comfortable and especially memorable.
We have an amazing team in place here to help you with every need.
Check In is done through The Shire Bar. You will be greeted by Roger, Paul, John , Sinead or any of our team members.
Our property was built in 1795 as a home for estate workers of Lord Kenmare a local landlord. It consists of 12 rooms and is situated in the heart of Killarney town.
The property always has a cosy fire going and the warm and friendly staff are always on hand with help, information and tips to help you make the most of your holiday in Killarney.
We are a backpackers-only property.. There is no drinking behavior, strictly no smoking or alcohol drinking in the property.
Reception working hours : 9 am - 9 pm.
Check in : before 9 pm.
Check out : 10 am.
We are located in the heart of Killarney - less then two minutes walk from the bus and rail stations and less then 20 metres from the Kerry Airport Shuttle bus drop off point. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 솥 / 냄비
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 나이트 클럽
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>