Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For group bookings, reservation cannot be amended or modified. If cancelled or modified, 100 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged. In case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The booking remains unconfirmed until the full balance has been paid. There are no cancellations, refunds or changes to group bookings once confirmed.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All heated rooms include comfortable linen, an electric kettle and a private or shared bathroom. Some rooms have a radio, a refrigerator and a desk. Most have a flat-screen TV and lovely city views. Each room has a ventilation system, but some rooms do not have windows. Rooms with windows may be available upon request, subject to availability.
The Setup on Dixon is a 5-minute walk from Te Papa Museum and a 5-minute drive from Massey University. Wellington International Airport is a 15-minute drive away. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 키카드 사용
- 세탁 시설
- 짐 보관 가능
- 자동 판매기
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>