Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The highest 3-Star AA rated hotel in the Wirral area, the Hotel offers 14 en-suite rooms all of which are decorated and furnished to a very high standard. Each room includes free Wi-Fi access, flat-screen TV, direct dial telephone, hairdryer, and tea & coffee making facilities. For those special occasions, the Hotel also offers two luxurious four-poster rooms.
The Restaurant offers a tantalising selection of culinary delights from their diverse range of ever-changing menus. With professional impeccable service, guests are free to enjoy their meal amidst the beautiful splendour of the views over-looking the pretty lawns and gardens at the front of the hotel.
Cancellation policy is 1 days before the date of arrival. If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the full amount of the first night's stay will be charged.
Check-in from 14:00 until 22:30. (Please note on Saturdays check in is from 3.00 until 22.30.)
Check-out by 11:00.
Payment accepted by credit or debit card: American Express, euro/MasterCard, Switch, Visa, Diner's Club and Maestro.
Breakfast is not included.
This is a no-smoking hotel. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 아기침대 제공
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 객실 청소
- 우편 서비스
- 인터넷 사용
- 직통 다이얼 전화
- 짐 보관 가능
- 팩스 서비스
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>