Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
There is a large supermarket and restaurants in walking distance. We have a nice sun deck for recreation purposes.
A kitchen is also available for guests to use.
We provide pick up and drop off service and laundry service. (Fees apply).Airport pick up is $20 US max 2 persons. Laundry is $10 US per load, wash, dry and fold.
Dorm room comes with AC or without AC ( it reflects on the price difference and some rate plan also includes continental breakfast.) , TV, its shared hot n cold bath, first come first serve, gets you a bed space on bunk.
We look forward to seeing you at The Red Hut Inn.
Please Note: Taxes not included in rates shown online.
If cancelled or modified up to 14 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
If cancelled or modified later or in case of no show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Check in time as follows between 3pm to 7 pm. If any check in after 7 pm is needed, please let us know in advance by email, otherwise you may risk waiting for a little while to be check in, since we are not aware you will be checking in after 7pm.
Thank you for your understanding and sorry for the inconvenience caused.
No refunds in case of early check outs. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 공항 이동
- 인터넷 사용
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>