Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Red Door wants to offer guests a pleasant stay in the hostel.
Our goal is to welcome guests from all over the world in our country and to show them the Serbian hospitality and give them access to the local and traditional culture.
What we offer:
- Free pick-up service from the Busstation in Trebinje
- Tourist informtion
- Free parking
- Free garage
- Free WIFI
- Free bike rental
- Discount on Paragliding
- Discount on Kanu Safari & Rafting
All local attractions are within quick & easy reach of our hostel.
Dubrovnik (Croatia) - 25km
Airport Cilipi (Dubrovnik) - 35km
Herceg Novi (Montenegro) - 45km
Mostar (BiH) - 120km
Sarajevo (BiH) - 200km
The rooms in our hostel are large, bright and spacious with modern interior.
Book your bed in our hostel and you will get accommodation in coizy dorms (6 beds, 4 beds, 3 beds and 2 beds) or our Apartment with 3 beds.
Private showers in the hallway, and en-suite room options also available.
Whether you travel alone, with your friends, or in a group, stay with 'The Red Door' Hostel in Trebinje.
We will be happy to recommend you the best places in Trebinje. It is our goal to make your stay a most memorable and enjoyable experience.
Hope to see you soon!
The Red Door Hostel Trebinje Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Reception open from 06:00 – 22:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 2,50 EUR per person per day.
Non smoking. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 셔틀 버스
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>