Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Services: Free breakfast for room reservations:
- Hot beverages (coffee, hot chocolate, cappuccino etc.)
- Sweet croissant
- A glass of Orange juice
WI-FI in all rooms, airport transfer(paid service), linens and toiletries provided.
Check-in starts at 1:00 p.m
Check-out is not later than 11:00a.m.
Reception desk is open from 08:00 a.m - 12:00 midnight
Kindly inform us your estimated arrival time since we do NOT have a 24-hour reception.
Late check-in (after midnight), a fee will apply depending on what time you will arrive at the property.
*** Note: Our Guesthouse is located in two different buildings, please be aware that the room you have booked may be allocated in one of these. Kindly take note that one of the building does not have an elevator.
For the security of both parties, please be reminded that at check-in, it is imperative that you provide the credit card used in making the reservation along with the identification document to be photocopied. Our guesthouse requires that the reservation and the credit card used must be under the same name.
You will be required a deposit of 10 EUROS that will be pre-authorized on the credit card and will be refunded/released on the day of your departure.
Failure to comply and cooperate with these requirements, the guesthouse has the right to refuse the entry. ***
Cancellation policy: 2 days
If you cancel within 48 hours or if you don't show up we will charge your credit card the price of the first night.
Rome's city tax
Please be reminded that the Rome's city tax of €3.50 per person per night is NOT included in the price and has to be paid in cash upon arrival at the property. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 안전 금고
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>