Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Guests will be charged INFULL - if room is not relet
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please contact manager at time of booking confirmation (email will be provided to you by this web site) to discuss the good behaviour & security deposit requirments.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Pirates Backpackers is Fremantle’s only small hostel, most often described like a shared house. Pirates is secure and cozy, situated right in the heart of vibrant Fremantle, with the famous Fremantle Markets at one end of our street, and the Esplanade and Fishing Boat Harbour at the other.
Pirates is heavily focused on Beach & Outdoor activities including Surfing, Stand up Paddle Boarding, Beach Volleyball, Snorkelling trips, Bush Walks, Yoga, Exercise Sessions, Sightseeing Excursions & loads more! We also have the best open courtyard of all that everyone loves!
Pirates is run by the energetic owner Vaughan, who has been at the helm for 13 years! Along with Niav & a small crew of brilliant staff we will do our utmost best to ensure you a sensational stay.
Pirates prides itself on its cleanliness, friendliness, homeliness & activity based lifestyle. It truly is your home away from home. The hardest thing is leaving!
Pirates Backpackers is an international backpackers and as a general rule only accepts overseas travellers.
Please cancel at least one day prior to arrival.
Check ins after 18:00 are accepted when notified in advance. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 채용 정보 게시판
- 카드 전화
- 헤어 드라이기
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 셔틀 버스
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 닌텐도 Wii
- 보드 게임
- 테이블 축구
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>