Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located in the heart of the Historical Center, near the Cathedral Basilica of Santa Marta we are surrounded by the most exclusive bars and restaurants the city has to offer. La Sierra Hostel offers a direct access to the colonial narrow streets of the city center beautifully filled by youthful restaurants and bars.
We offer everything in one place, bar on the roof terrace with the best ambiance, spotless view and beer with music. Come to La Sierra to chill out by the pool, find a quiet reading spot or join in our daily cultural activities and enjoy 2 hours FREE DANCE CLASSES!!!
Welcome to La Sierra!
- Enjoy your stay! relax and keep special memories of this holiday.
Please be aware of the following hostel rules and advice.
-We invite you to make a good and respectful use of the premises, respect and follow the rules as these are for your and everyone else benefit. La Sierra is under high standards to offer you a comfy stay.
- Smoking in the rooms and consumption of narcotic drugs in front or within hostel premises is strictly prohibited. You can enjoy a drink in common areas like reception, bar and pool with some restrictions.
-Visitors are allowed to stay in common areas only. No overnight guests are permitted in guest’s rooms.
-Bed linen and Towels. On your ‘check in’ we provide a welcome package with (towel, clean bed linen, spare key for lockers). Please take care of these, avoid marks, stain, damage or lost as this might be paid back from your deposit.
- Personalized Locker. La Sierra will not be responsible for any personal belongs. Please lock with keys and keep your staff safe. (if you lost keys we provide copy with an extra cost)
-Use of appliances and open spaces, communal areas:
(Kitchen) we provide a nice comfortable kitchen space to cook practical and easy meals. Please use all appliances and utensils with care and wash them properly after use. This is so other guests can also use them. Food in the fridge must be stored with care of expired dates. Our House keeper will help with the maintenance but is your responsibility look after your food and leave the place as you found it.
(Bathrooms)- (Ladies- Gentleman’s) We appreciate respect and proper use of bathrooms and other guests.
(Pool)- Fell free to use and enjoy our central pool. Opening time is from 8 am to 10 pm.
- We kindly ask to avoid any source of noise after 10PM near guest rooms. This will guarantee proper rest to ours guests. Be careful when moving luggage, closing doors, loud music or television late in the evenings.
- No parties or late meetings that might bother other guests are allowed, in rooms.
- Be considered with the environment and help us to recycle properly. black bag for general waste and white bags for paper, plastic, bins bottles (glass and plastic)
- Our Staff is very friendly and will do everything to help you out! Please let us know always if you need something so we can quickly assist, call us no matter the time, we will be happy to help.
- Advice on Tourism attractions and packages to explore Santa Marta are also available in reception. We have some of the best deals within the city!
- All appliances and services in La Sierra are in excellent conditions. We appreciate report any damaged item on time at the reception.
Remember we have and open terrace bar... nice view and more. All in one place!! La Sierra Hostel.
La Sierra Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - tax 19 % per person per stay.
Reception hours 7:00 – 23:00
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 자전거 주차장
- 천정 환풍기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 셔틀 버스
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 나이트 클럽
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>