Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have three shared rooms; two six bed dorms and one four bed dorm. We also have a private room, the ‘Pelican Suite’, which has its own bathroom and shower. All the rooms have a view to the jungle and the sea and small lockers to save important stuff. There are two shared bathrooms with showers in addition to an outdoor shower used by guests when returning from the beach. In The Pelican House all guests have access to a fully equipped kitchen to cook your own food. We also have a bar where you can purchase beers and spirits. We also have a library where guests are welcome to borrow books and a projector which we often use for movie nights. In our garden we have fruits, vegetables and herbs that we share with our customers.
We have excellent contacts with local tour operators who we know and trust; The tours range from whale watching (June to November), watching the turtles lay and hatch their eggs (August to January), bird watching, taking a boat trip to Utria National Park where you can tour the mangroves and do snorkeling, taking a day trip inland to visit indigenous communities, trekking to one of the many beautiful waterfalls nearby and many more.
So, finally who are we? We are an italo-colombian couple with four dogs and two cats! Come and be part of our family!
The Pelican House Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 11:00 to 18:00.
Check out from 07:00 to 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 19.00% for residents in Colombia. Foreigners are exempt from taxis.
Breakfast not included.
Reception open 7:00am to 10:30pm.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 솥 / 냄비
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>