Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Pebble Guesthouse is located near to the nightlife of St. Lawrence Gap. The nightclubs, bars, pubs, restaurants and of course the white sands of Dover Beach are all within walking distance.
This cottage has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a living room, dining room and kitchen. Each guest has access to the kitchen which is fully equipped with a gas stove, fridge and freezer, microwave, toaster, pots, cooking utensils and crockery (plates,etc). Individual storage for personal groceries is provided.
Each room has a face basin and a fan mounted on the wall. There is a small patio in the front and a larger patio at the back which is fully enclosed. The cottage has ceramic tiles throughout and is furnished in modern Caribbean style. It is secured with burglar bars in each window.
The enclosed patio can be used for sun tanning during the day or a quiet evening of drinks and relaxation.
All local calls are free. International calling cards are available. Wireless internet is also available.
Linen and towels are provided. Beach towels are available. A portable radio is available upon request.
Maid service is provided three days a week or upon request.
There is also a lounge area with cable television. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 헤어 드라이기
- 세탁 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>