Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
When you visit The Parador you will enjoy a warm, genuine welcome and atmosphere from the staff and regulars alike.
The Parador offers a selection of double & twin, family and quadruple ensuite rooms, all including flat screen TV, fresh towels, washbasin. All Our ensuite rooms have their own private shower & toilet. . We have a private kitchen for your use . There is also a washing machine & dryer available for guest use at no extra charge.
Our downstairs pub offers freshly prepared, great value, traditional food using simple, local ingredients. which is available on Saturday and Sundays. There are daily specials and roasts available on Sundays.
The bar stocks an extensive selection of premium products and is well renowned for serving a great pint of Guinness!
There is live entertainment on Friday evenings, we also have live traditional music on Tuesday evenings and live sport is shown on the multiple plasma screens making sure you won't miss out on your favourite game or race!
Call in and see us anytime at The Parador, you won't be disappointed!
The Parador's policies & conditions;
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival. Cancellation must be by email received by 6pm on the day before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash-Sterling only, credit cards, debit cards.
We require your security code from your credit card to secure the booking ASAP. Please send us this upon completion of your booking.
Light Breakfast is included
We do not have a lift and our rooms are located on 3 floors.
Our rooms are not suitable from small children. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 식사 이용가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>