Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
If you are looking for street foods, local neighbourhoods, and old time markets. You are at the right place.
Post covid, English speakers are mostly available during 10 am - 10 pm. Outside this hour , guests will be helped by Indonesian speakers with google translate assistance. If you need travel tips, talk to Ardy and his team, they will take care of you.
We also schedule a Saturday morning Food Tour program for guests who would like to sample Jakartan (Chinese) foods and snacks while enjoying the local life. This is a walking tour through small alleys at the neighbourhoods and wet market. Excited? Put your name at reception :)
Our unique location guarantees our guest, all their needs such as bus stop, mall, coffee shops, street foods, ATM, supermarket, money changer, barber, laundry are within 10 minutes walking distance. Don't forget, there's also apps that we can use to cover your needs.
Cold beer, gym, communal garden, big tv, chill music, smoking area, and kitchenware are ready.
Hopefully, we have covered all travellers' needs. SEE YOU AT THE PACKER LODGE :) 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 천정 환풍기
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>