Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Apart from its close location to the coastline (500 meters or 546 yards) with its stunning views of the world-famous and spectacular sunsets, it is also situated in walking distance of the promenade 'Paseo Maritimo' (350 meters or 382 yards. And the next beach 'Calo des Moro' is in easy reach with a stroll of just 650 meters or 710 yards.
The place is best described as a space for people who do not like spending their holidays in multistory hotels with masses of tourists but do prefer a cozy and very familiar atmosphere with the possibility to chill out in the tranquil courtyard at the pool, or to enjoy delicious cocktails and mouth-watering snacks or other excellent food on the embellished terrace, sitting under one of the sunshades.
All rooms have been brightened up with white and purple colored room furniture and fittings as well as technically modernized with air conditioning, 32' flat-screen satellite TV, individual safety deposit box, mini fridge and Wi-Fi. All bathrooms have been refurbished in 2017.
In addition to all these new features, The Purple now offers on the ground floor, a new and functional reception-cum-bar and lounge area for meeting other guests of the Hotel or local people of the LGBTQi+ community.
And the well-known nightlife spots or places of interest in Ibiza town can be reached by public transport from the local bus terminus (550 meters or 600 yards) all day. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 안전 금고
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 식사 이용가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>