Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Nunnery serves up the freshness of modern-day Melbourne with a side helping of 19th-century charm. What's the name about, you ask? Well, our Georgian building was built in 1888 and was an actual nunnery for 60 years. Now we're a small, unique, friendly hostel in the heart of Fitzroy. The Nuns (our staff) are all local Melbournians who can direct you to their favourite hotspots in town and help you with any questions about the hostel.
Fitzroy is Melbourne's hipster hub, which means you only need to pop around the corner to find plenty of bars and shops. It'll take you 2 minutes to walk to Brunswick Street, and Melbourne Museum and Carlton Gardens are just across the road. We're on the main tram route, 96, but you can walk into the city centre in just over 10 minutes. It's easy to reach Melbourne Airport, you can book a Starbus for $22 and be dropped right outside our door.
Rooms and Dorms
Whatever your budget, we've got mixed, female-only dorms and private rooms to suit. Rooms described as “superior” are located next door in our Guesthouse. This building is semi attached to our main building and has its own shared facilities, for those wanting a little more privacy.
Extras and activities
We now offer new improved Free WiFi.
We also have hair dryers, straighteners, myki cards and sporting equipment to rent… just leave some ID.
Staying in? Cook up a treat in our fully equipped kitchen, or swing by our lounge, balcony or courtyard areas to chill/socialise with other travellers. We also have 24-hour free baggage storage and coin operated Laundry services at your convenience.
Late Check in?...
Reception is open 8:00am – 9:30pm with Mother Superior available outside these hours to let you in.
Please let us know your arrival time when you book. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 아기침대 제공
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 천정 환풍기
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
더 너너리의 말
We really aim to offer a unique experience; after all, our hostel was built in 1888 and for 60 years used to be an actual nunnery! We take pride in helping our guests enjoy the very best Melbourne has to offer.
The nearest main attractions are the Melbourne Museum and Melbourne Exhibition centre; personally, I recommend guests check out the bars, cafes and restaurants around nearby Brunswick Street and Smith Street. Jacqui, Assistant Manager
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>