Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We’re a small Hostel, with a cosy , homey and friendly environment, which offers the choice between shared and private rooms, and where people from different places of the world can meet and exchange experiences. All of this in the Island of São Miguel, in the Azores – the most sustainable touristic destination in the world in 2014!
Enjoy our breakfasts, our social dinners, our several activities and suggestions, our community room and all of our services. We also have a fully equipped kitchen, where you can cook your own meals! We offer free breakfast, WiFi and air conditioning. Our common areas include a fully equipped kitchen, a breakfast/lunch/dining area and a TV room.
The Nook Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in time: 14:00 pm
Check out time: 11.30 am
Cancellation Policy: 72 hours prior to arrival.
Credit Cards Accepted.
Provided credit card will be pre-authorized (checked for validity) for the remaining amount at the time of the booking by
Taxes included. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 온수 샤워
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>