Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located a short 5 minute drive from the small town that is Sen Monorom. The cabins are spaced out nicely in the valley surrounded by nature. There are also free roaming horses and cows we look after in the valley.
Nature Lodge offers an original accommodation experience with plenty of private space and comfort in rustic natural setting. We have rooms to suite any type of traveler. These range from private single bed cabins, double bed cabins and 3 bed and 4 bed family houses.We have a lovely and relaxing bar and restaurant area selling a range of drinks and both Western and Asian food. Free Wi-Fi is available around the bar and restaurant area.
The Nature Lodge is truly a relaxing getaway for any nature lover or for someone who just needs a relaxing holiday or break. We also work closely with the local NGO's and can help assist you in planning any trekking or elephant tours.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check in from 2pm and check out until 12 noon.
Bar and restaurant open 7am-10pm. Please contact us prior to arrival if you will arrive out of these hours.
2. Both cash and credit card are accepted upon arrival.
3. Cancellation policy: At least a 7-day advance notice before the arrival date is required.
4. Our cabins are located on large valley and wheelchair access is not possible.
5. Pets are welcome. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 예약 교환
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 짐 보관 가능
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>