Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Mountain View Guesthouse has 10 simple bungalows with private bathrooms. It offers a quiet spot to relax while only being a short scooter ride away from the town. There is a lovely communal area with comfy sofas, an area to watch movies, a bar with cold drinks and beer and a restaurant serving breakfast and baguettes.
The Mountain View Guesthouse is not a party guesthouse, so if your looking to relax then this is the place for you. All our guests get free access to Fluid Swimming pool, a great 25M pool, which is about 2.5km from the property.
The Mountain View Guesthouse is only 1.5km out of town, but as the guesthouse at the top of a big hill, we do recommend guests to hire a scooter during their stay to make getting in and out of town easy. We offer a free pick up and drop off on arrival and departure. Just give us a call on 08618 05998 once you have arrived in Pai and we will send our driver to get you. This service is available until 8pm
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: from 12:00 to 20:00.
- If you are arriving late on the arrival day, please let us know beforehand.
2. Check-out Time: 08:00 - 11:30.
3. Payment: Cash (THB) only upon arrival.
4. Cancellation Policy: Up to 1 day advance notice before the arrival date is required.
5. Reception Hours: from 08:00 to 21:00.
6. The bungalows have either queen size or king size beds, but we don't have any bungalows with 2 single beds.
7. We do recommenced guest to hire a scooter during their stay, if you don't want to or cant drive you will be better choosing a guest house closer to the town. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 타월 포함
- 야외 수영장
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 카드 전화
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 짐 보관 가능
- 식사 이용가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>