Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in the center of the city, in the neighborhood of 'San Anton' just a few steps from the Central Market of Alicante. Only 100 meters away is the old town and the Rambla, where the social and cultural life of the city takes place. The stop of the AirporBus (Number C6) is 3 minutes away on foot. From the hostel you can see the Santa Barbara Castle.
We have private rooms and dorms. All rooms have air conditioning, heating, wifi, key card, lockers, reading light, bed linen. In private rooms towels are included. Information about walking tour, renting a bike or laundry machines can be asked at the reception.
The Market Hostel Alicante Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
The reception service is open 24 hours per day.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
Clients wishing to do a late check-in (checking in after 23:00) are to notify via email or phone call (wassap) to the hostel management office.
It is necessary to make the payment at check-in
It is mandatory to show the identity card for EU citizens, and a valid passport for travelers outside the EU for reasons of safety and regulation of the Spanish police. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 카드 전화
- 헤어 드라이기
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 자전거 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 자동 판매기
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>