Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The lower part of the house is a common meeting ground for fellow explorers to share tales of their travels. The upper balcony gives you a view of the port across on the next island.
Located just 5 minutes away from the ferry point and the bus station, The Lost Hostel is well located to help you explore the Chinese fishing nets, the old churches or the quaint Jewish part of town. You can also book backwater tours or tickets to traditional Kathakali performances from reception.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: Non Refundable. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel anytime after making a reservation.
2. Check in from 13:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Reception working hours 09:00-23:00.
6. Age Restriction:18+.
7. Taxes not included. 12% tax.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. No pets.
10. We do not allow groups of larger than 4 people and this is strictly enforced at check-in (please do not make 2 bookings). Since we are a travellers hostel, all guests (including Indian citizens) are required to produce their passports at check-in. We do not accommodate travellers without passports and will be forced to cancel such bookings.
Note: December 22nd - Jan 2nd is the peak period in Fort Kochi due to the festival season. We will be collecting a deposit to secure bookings during this period. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 예약 교환
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 채용 정보 게시판
- 천정 환풍기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 우편 서비스
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>