Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Come meet like minded fellow travelers or choose to spend your time relaxing on our lounge chairs reading a book under the sun.
The Loft is created to continuously raise your expectations of what a holiday stay can be.
The Loft Lisbon Hostel is located in the very heart of Lisbon. Just steps away from Avenida da Liberdade (the main avenue in Lisbon). You will find yourself immersed in a true local experiences while being close to all public transportation, easily bringing you to some unforgettable day trips around Lisbon.
We DO NOT have 24 hour reception, it works from 8 am to 10 pm
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards
City tax and breakfast included
Check in: 2 pm to 10 pm
Check out: until 12 pm 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 헤어 드라이기
- 객실 청소
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 우편 서비스
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>