Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Island Hotel was designed to provide a boutique hostel experience for the independent and budget traveller. On Bali the best ideas from the East and West readily come together, and The Island is no exception. Here we have tried to combine eastern philosophy with western hotel standards to create the perfect base for your Indonesian adventures.
The rooms are priced in a way that allows people of all budgets and backgrounds to come together under one roof. In this way we hope to create a place that will help you meet new friends, refresh both body and soul, and most importantly get the most out of your Bali travel experience,
The hostel itself features 8 luxurious Double Rooms & Dorm Options: (2x) Deluxe Double (3x), Double Standard, (3x) Twin, (2x) Private 4 person Dorm &(2x) Dorm Shared
We also have the Island Cafe (Wood fire pizzas, Italian Coffee & Healthy Alternatives) , Infinity Pool, , Free WiFi Internet, Travel Desk and of course a super friendly vibe.
Finally thanks for stay with us.. and 5% of your bill will go through for charity to support the local orphanage 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 실내 수영장
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 보드 게임
1위, 국가별 수상 호스텔 Indonesia
1위, 국가별 수상 호스텔 Indonesia
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>