Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We look forward to seeing you!
Whether for your city trip, your business trip, your musical trip or your event at the O2 World, the Imtech Arena and the trade fair and convention center. With The Hostel in Hamburg you always find the right choice in the best location.
The Hostel was newly renovated and looks forward to your visit!
Here you will find everything about our service:
• All rooms are cleaned every day, as well as the kitchen, communal baths (several times a day) and the lounge area.
• Drinks and coffee are also available 24 hours a day
• We have a small lockable closet in all rooms with bunk beds of 90 × 200, as well as for each guest.
• Our house is open around the clock, you can come and go as you wish. Our reception is open 24 hours a day.
The Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Please contact us in advance for late arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard), debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included:
0.54 EUR per person per night for bookings under 25.00 EUR.
1.07 EUR per person per night for bookings of 50.00 EUR and more.
Breakfast not included. We offer a communal kitchen.
24 hour Reception.
No pets allowed.
Extra charge for bed linen 3.00 EUR per person. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 이불, 침대깔개 및 베개커버 등은 포함되지 않습니다
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 카드 전화
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>