Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If a booking is made for a group, then the group is responsible for paying all agreed upon amounts as stated online in full upon arrival at the Hostel.
Group Cancellations like all other cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date.
Reduction in Numbers Policy means that any single member of the group is still liable for the cost of their stay, even if they must leave early. This is part of the overall group policy.
Please do not make bookings for large groups and expect one or two people to able to leave early at no cost.
No Shows will still be charged the Hostelworld booking fee of 15% of the total booking cost.
Additional Terms and Conditions
If you are booking for a large group (8+ persons) and have any special requirements please get in touch as soon as you make the booking. We cannot help once it is too late
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have a cinema space for 10 guests which plays movies and documentaries most nights. In the day its a chill space to play games, have a nap or do some yoga. Our cafe is open early serving real coffee, breakfast, baked goods, home made snacks, cocktails and family dinner.
All our rooms are clean and simple. Upstairs we have a 6 bed and 8 bed dorm and 4 private rooms. All beds have a net and fan and the rooms have shelves and charging stations. Private rooms have towels and dorm guests will be asked for $1 if one is required.. We do not have individual lockers in rooms but we offer all guests secure storage. Our guests can also enjoy the balcony space which has a large sofa and bar top with a jungle view. For the rainy days there is a Mini-SNES console and PS4 with lots of different games. The bathrooms are shared facilities.
And our newest addition; The Hornbill House. This property is directly next door to the Cafe and has private en-suite rooms on offer with a shared kitchen facility. There is one large double en-suite and one twin en-suite. Each room comes with mosquito net and good fan and has a table and comfy chair outside. The communal area is a great place to chill on the sofa or have a game of Ping-Pong.
So why not pop in and say hi and check out our home. Now providing great home cooked cafe meals from our famous Fluffy Pancakes or Akoori Eggs. Or try some of our home-baked treats.
See you soon
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Reception working hours: 7:30-23:00.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. No pets. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 카드 전화
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 짐 보관 가능
- 식사 이용가능
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>