Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
****COVID RESTRICTIONS: Kitchen and shared areas may be closed during the Covid-19 restrictions according to official notifications from Spanish government.
*** Please keep 2 meters social distance
*** Mandatory use of mask in shared areas inside the hostel
*** Please wash your hands frequently
*** Catalunya requires use of mask in all outdoors: public transport, street, shops, supermarkets, etc.
CITY TAX IS NOT INCLUDED
CANCELLATION POLICY: NON REFUNDABLE
NO SHOWS: CHARGE 100%
Late check out: 1 more day will be charged, notify reception first.
Key cards 5€. If key is missing the hostel charges 5€.
Breakfast service with surcharge
Children not allowed.
Guest over 40 years old not allowed.
16-17 years old guests parent authorization requested.
Check.in from 14:00 you can have a late check-in during the night after midnight.
Check out: 11:00 or before
Pets not allowed
* There is no parking for bikes
*Disclaimer: Photographs of rooms featured on this site may not be identical representations of the room you book due to the variation of size and location within the hostel' 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 온수 샤워
- 키카드 사용
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 세탁 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>